On April 22, 2015, The Parade Company was honored by The Metro Times and their readers as the “Best Non-Profit”. In that issue, the Big Heads of Detroit were the featured models throughout the publication showcasing all things great in Detroit!
Check out the link for some great photos and honorees! MetroTimes.com
THE PARADE COMPANY RECOGNIZED WITH 13 NATIONAL PINNACLE AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN SPONORSHIP, PROGRAMMING, PRODUCTION AND EVENTS
DETROIT (October, 2014) – The International Festivals & Events Association (IFEA) recently honored The Parade Company with 13 Pinnacle Awards during the IFEA/Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards Ceremony held at the IFEA’s 59th Annual Convention & Expo, presented by Haas & Wilkerson Insurance in Kansas City, Missouri. The Parade Company was recognized with Gold, Silver and Bronze awards for the production, programming, sponsorship and execution of events including America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van, Ford Fireworks, Hob Nobble Gobble® presented by Ford Motor Company, Fifth Third Turkey Trot and GM River Days “Kids’ Zone”.
“It is an honor to be recognized by the International Festivals & Events Association,” said Tony Michaels president and CEO of The Parade Company. “These awards would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors, partners and staff who work tirelessly year after year to bring these great events to our community.”
The Parade Company received the following awards during the IFEA’s 59th Annual Convention & Expo:
- Best Full Length TV Program (national) 2013 America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van
- Best Event Invitation Hob Nobble Gobble 2013 presented by Ford Motor Company
- Best Targeted Sponsor Solicitation First Merit Bank
- Best Single New Sponsorship Opportunity Wayne State University
- Best Radio Promotion Ford Fireworks 2014
- Best Full Length TV Program (national) Ford Fireworks 2014
- Best Individual Sponsor Follow-up Report Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Best Event (within an Existing Festival) Distinguished Clown Corp 2013
- Best Event (within an Existing Festival) Fifth Third Turkey Trot 2013
- Best Event/Organization Newsletter The Parade Company
- Best Miscellaneous On-Site Décor Hob Nobble Gobble 2013
- Best Sponsor Partner Art Van
- Best Children’s Programming GM River Days “Kids’ Zone”
The IFEA/Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards Competition recognizes outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by global festivals and events. Recognitions were awarded in 68 categories across a wide range of national and international contestants.
For media inquires, please contact:
Lovio George Inc.
681 West Forest Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201
Email Bridget Burns